We are still HERE!!! But taking a much needed break from the show. However, even on hiatus, we had to sit down with Ken Walton and get the low-down on this years Streetfoto San Francisco International Street Photography Festival (long name, awesome event)
We even go down the rabbit hole a bit in how the festival came together and the evolution it’s taken over the last four years. Tune in today to learn more.
Show Notes and Event Highlights
Film Screening for “Garry Winogrand: All Things Are Photographable” by Sasha Waters Fryer. A first for any street photography festival in the world. Even a potential Q&A with Sasha before it ends.
Everything is Free!
When is the Festival
June 3, 2019 – June 9, 2019
Where in San Francisco is this going down?
- Harvey Milk Photo Center
- SF Photoworks
- SF Cameraworks
- Peak Design Flagship Store
- Leica Store
- Gestalt Gallery
- Book & Job Gallery and more
- Excelsior District: The Last True SF Working Class Neighborhood – Travis Jensen / Rasta Dave
- BrownWater Project – Documentary Teaser by RE Casper
- Women in Street – Members Diptych’s Exhibit
- SFCPC Members Exhibit at Book & Job Gallery
- Partnered Exhibit with Jack Simpson / Ester Rayes
- Cage Match with Richard Kalvar, Matt Stuart, Roza Wolf, Chris Suspect
Featured Lecturers – Roza Wolf, Matt Stuart
Key Note Speaker: Richard Kalvar
For more information and a schedule of events, please be sure to visit…