Second Annual StreetPX Secret Print Exchange
Among our listeners are some of the most talented street shooters in the world. So we want to do what we can to help share that creativity around this holiday season.
We all love prints, right? So, we put together an old photographer community practice, the Print Exchange… and in the spirit of the randomness of StreetPX, we’re adding a little “surprise” twist to the new tradition.
What Is the SPX Secret Print Exchange?
A clean and simple way for our listeners to share their street/documentary photography with one another.
How to get started:
- Submit your information below.
- Shipping information will be randomly distributed once sign-ups are complete.
Don’t over think it. Print a photo, sign and ship.
- Photo: Please only use street/documentary photos you have taken.
- Print Size: Any – We recommend 8″ x 10″ so they can be properly framed if desired.
- Quantity: At least one (1), but send how every many you want.
- Paper: Any photo quality paper, digital or darkroom acceptable.
- Shipping Service: USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc… Above all, obtain and submit the Tracking# to StreetPX.
- Packaging: Please include something to brace the print in transit.
- Ex: Padded enveloped, sandwiched between two sheets of dense cardboard. + Fragile Sticker
- Shipping Note: This is a worldwide sharing project. International shipping rates may apply.
- Registration Ends: November 30, 2017
- Exchange Information Delivered: December 1st, 2017
- Post Mark Deadline: No later than end of the year (12/31/2017)
- Please be aware, depending on location… packages may take a little while to arrive.
We recommend signing the photo with an archival pen before sending it. This helps make the exchange that much more special. But that’s up to you. Be creative… Some people even included a zine they created last year!
*StreetPX BONUS: We also want to do some showcasing! So, if you supply us a small snapshot of yourself with the new print you received, we’ll have another Hall of Satisfied Recipients this year..
Registration has Closed! We will definitely do it again next year!
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our crew will be happy to assist.