Today we have the wonderfully talented, Roza Vulf. An award winning street photographer, kind enough to spare some time, to call in to the show from her home in Rome, Italy.
Roza Vulf has an impressive track record of recognition in the world of street photography, including (but certainly not limited to) finalist in the Julia Margaret Cameron Awards, featured in NatGeo, The Guardian, Vague Italia… It’s a laid back show, as Roza shares her beautiful memories of a childhood in Lithuania and her life in Italy today, a fondness for books and the camera, her exciting travels to New York City and San Francisco, an amazing Under Rome project and so much more.
So grab a drink and tuck in for a fun show.
This episode brought to you by Glass Key Photo in San Francisco – Get your analog gear, film, repairs and more at 442 Haight Street from now till the end of the month. Starting August 1st, you’ll find them at their new location at 1230 Sutter Street, just off Van Ness Avenue in mid-town San Francisco.
Roza Vulf Instagram Feed
Show Links and Artists
- Strand Book Store
- Mike Lee
- Melissa Breyer
- Cindy Sherman
- Julia Margaret Cameron Awards
- Vivian Maier Exhibits
- “It Happens All The Time” Group Photo Exhibit
- Book and Job Gallery (838 Geary Street, San Francisco) July 22 from 7-10pm
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- Turning the Camera on Yourself with Photographer Najib Joe Hakim - December 1, 2017
- EP52 – It Takes a Village with Street Photographer Michelle Groskopf - November 17, 2017
- “Holy F**k, this is like a Warzone” w/ Vegas Photojournalist Chase Stevens - November 3, 2017