Steve Bollman is a photographer with nerves of steel and today, we’ve pulled him into the studio for what proved to be one hell of a heavy discussion.
StreetPX is all about raw stories and today we are gifted with some powerful accounts. Including a very tense experience facing gun fire in a Haitian conflict zone following the ouster of Baby Doc, running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain, a trip with some familiar names to Cuba and much more.
Steve has been featured in Aperture magazine, US News, World Report and many more.
We deem this episode “Required Listening“.
Tune in Today!
Be sure to write us at email@example.com. We want to read more on air.
Steve Bollman Links
- Projects Discussed
- Movies Mentioned
- Nima Taradji
- Lauren Welles
- Ernesto Bazan
- James Nachtwey
- Susan Meiselas
- Eugene Richards
- Brian Sokolowski
- Jim Mortram
- Jessica Eve Rattner
- David Carol (Peanut Press)
- Jason Eskenazi – Projects: Dog Food / Wonderland
- Exhibit Finalists
- Our Thanks to the Judges:
- Dave Christensen, Dwayne Newton, Grant Rusk, Gordon Szeto, Matt Osborne, Jennifer McFarland, Roxanne Worthington
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- Turning the Camera on Yourself with Photographer Najib Joe Hakim - December 1, 2017
- EP52 – It Takes a Village with Street Photographer Michelle Groskopf - November 17, 2017
- “Holy F**k, this is like a Warzone” w/ Vegas Photojournalist Chase Stevens - November 3, 2017