This week we have the delightful Marie Laigneau, photographer and social media juggernaut, joining us in the StreetPX studio for some great shop talk.
Marie shares a bit about her editing process, creating tension for engaging street photography, as well as her work with Out of Chicago and the upcoming Out of New York convention this October and much more. We even get into a fun discussion about our love of cinema and the critical role it can play in our street photography. Certainly a helpful place for photographers to fish for inspiration.
Now this episode wasn’t without some special behind-the-curtain issues, as technology got a bit mean, requiring the need for a wizard’s wand to resolve some garbled audio troubles, which we were able to get rid of most (apologies for some that had to remain) not to mention a stomach turning moment where Casper left his laptop on the plane while flying to New York this week. So, this delay was brought to you by none other than Casper’s absent-mindedness.
I guess what we are saying is, this episode holds a special place in our hearts.
This is StreetPX and the street, awaits…
Marie Laigneau Instagram Feed
Marie Laigneau Links:
- Marie Laigneau website
- Marie Laigneau Flickr Page
- Marie Laigneau Instagram
- Creating Impact – Free eBook
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- EP40 – Traveling the World and Greasing the Gears of Adobe Lightroom with Josh Haftel - May 19, 2017
- EP39 – Make Phil Sing! From Psychedelic Rock to Street Photography with Mike Kirschner - May 5, 2017
- EP38 – Street Photography and Homelessness with Jean-Benoit Levy, Matthew Gerring, TJ Johnston - April 21, 2017