Street photographer and Co-Founder of the Brussels Street Photography Festival, Dani Oshi, visits StreetPX to discuss the many facets of this wonderful event, coming to Belgium on Oct. 28th.
This year’s inaugural event offers numerous contests, exhibitions, Magnum Photographer hosted workshops & presentations, portfolio reviews and much more. Options that will satisfy the needs of street shooters and aficionados alike.
If your are traveling abroad or hailing from Belgium, check out our show and do add Brussels to your itinerary this fall. The Brussels Street Photography Festival is not to be missed.
Event Dates: October 26- November 2
Contest Deadline is September 15 – Submit today!
The Brussels Street Photography Festival (BSPF) is a cultural project whose objective is to promote street photography as an urban research tool, a form of cultural communication and a visual art. The main ambition of the BSPF is to delve deeper into those visual elements that define the contemporary identity of Brussels in two dimensions, from a local and a global perspective.
This won’t be the last time you hear from Dani Oshi. He’ll be back in the studio very soon, sharing his stories in the world of street photography.
Tune in Today!
- BSPF Co-Founders:
- Brussels Newsroom
- Main BSPF Website
- BSPF on Facebook
- BSPF on Twitter
- BSPF on Instagram
- David Gibson – London, UK
- Jens Olof Lasthein – Stockholm, Sweden
- Otto Snoek – Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Tomasz Lazar – Szczecin, Poland
- Paul Russell – Wymouth, UK
- Gaël Turine – Brussels, Belgium
- Cédric Gerbehaye – Brussels, Belgium
- Satoru Toma – Brussels, Belgium
- Philippe Herbet -Brussels, Belgium
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- EP50 – We Were Misfits, with Rock & Roll Photographer Jay Blakesberg - October 20, 2017
- EP49 – Photography & Wrestling on the Beaches of Hawaii with Tim Huynh - October 7, 2017
- Secret Print Exchange 2017 - October 7, 2017