It’s that time again… time for Casper and Jim to riff and banter and ramble on all things photography. Every once in awhile, we like to do an episode where we kick back talk shop and today is the day.
Oh, and Jim is about to embark on some travel and was hoping to get some advice from our listeners to guide his way. Let him know some of your favorite spots for street photography in Phoenix, Seattle, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Las Vegas. Head over the StreetPX Lounge, or email him directly at email@example.com.
Anyway, hit play and listen in… This is StreetPX, and the street awaits.
Streetfoto Photo Walks – Sign up Here
- June 6 (4:00PM – 6:00PM) Mid-Market/Civic Center, hosted by RE Casper
- June 7 (3:00PM – 5:30PM) Financial District, hosted by Brian Sorenson
- June 8 (4:00PM – 6:00PM) SOMA, hosted by Mike Manzano
- June 10 (3:00PM – 5:00PM) Mission District, hosted by Colin Scott Johnson
- June 11 (12:00PM – 2:00PM) Chinatown, hosted by Scala
- June 12 (1:00PM – 4:00PM) GoldenGate – open walk
SFMOMA Exhibit’s Discussed
- “California and the West”
- Diane Arbus
- Out of Chicago
- Google My Maps
- Mary Ellen Mark on the Portrait and the Moment
Paradise, NV *Vegas*
Photos from Carnaval
Additional Artist Mentions:
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- EP50 – We Were Misfits, with Rock & Roll Photographer Jay Blakesberg - October 20, 2017
- EP49 – Photography & Wrestling on the Beaches of Hawaii with Tim Huynh - October 7, 2017
- Secret Print Exchange 2017 - October 7, 2017