It’s May 20th and Peter Zhang visits the StreetPX studio, discussing his SOMA project and the inspirations that brought him to the camera and the street. Casper and Jim enjoy featuring guests of all stages of their passion, established and up and coming. Peter may be new blood to the genre, but his keen eye and natural talent has taken him far in a short time.
We also dive into some of the great work flowing through the StreetPX Lounge, new projects of past guests, exciting events coming to the San Francisco area and Casper goes on a tangent about hired photo editing and the level of quality control in showcased imagery.
Anyway, enough typing, it’s time to hit play.
This is StreetPX, and the street awaits…
Peter Zhang’s Instagram Feed
Peter Zhang’s Links:
- The American Communist, by Gokhan Cukurova
- Laissez Faire Black and White Photo Exhibition, at Bar Basic in SF
- Wet Plate Collodion Portrait Session, at the Harvey Milk Photo Center
- The Great John H. White, by Scott Strazzante
- Glass Key Photo, Saturday Critique Sessions
Featured Images from StreetPX Lounge
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- EP40 – Traveling the World and Greasing the Gears of Adobe Lightroom with Josh Haftel - May 19, 2017
- EP39 – Make Phil Sing! From Psychedelic Rock to Street Photography with Mike Kirschner - May 5, 2017
- EP38 – Street Photography and Homelessness with Jean-Benoit Levy, Matthew Gerring, TJ Johnston - April 21, 2017