A relative newcomer to the world of street photography, Ken has a natural eye for the camera and a tenacity for his art that’s already making big waves in the genre. We’ll talk disappearing light, big afros, his current projects, “Follicular Fixations” and “Uncanny Consonance” and even offer up a tip or three or four.
Ken has recently been featured in SF Weekly, the We Street Photography Book and chosen as a finalist in this years Miami Street Photography Festival. As a bonus, he even shares some hints to an upcoming 2016 event that will certainly perk the ears of many surrounding Bay area street photographers. It’s only a vibration, but you’re gonna love this!
Find more of Ken’s work here:
Other Links and Show Notes:
- Finding Vivian Maier (documentary)
- iN-PUBLiC Collective
- Eric Kim
- Alex Webb
- Joel Meyerowitz
- Tavepong Pratoomwong
- Miami Street Photography Festival
- We Street Photography Book
- Eyeem Community
Jim’s Afro Shot!
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- StreetPX Film Week 2017 - September 12, 2017
- EP47 – Paging Studio 369 with Photographer Harvey Castro - September 8, 2017
- Casper and CJ Visit the New Glass Key Photo - August 25, 2017