A relative newcomer to the world of street photography, Ken has a natural eye for the camera and a tenacity for his art that’s already making big waves in the genre. We’ll talk disappearing light, big afros, his current projects, “Follicular Fixations” and “Uncanny Consonance” and even offer up a tip or three or four.
Ken has recently been featured in SF Weekly, the We Street Photography Book and chosen as a finalist in this years Miami Street Photography Festival. As a bonus, he even shares some hints to an upcoming 2016 event that will certainly perk the ears of many surrounding Bay area street photographers. It’s only a vibration, but you’re gonna love this!
Find more of Ken’s work here:
Other Links and Show Notes:
- Finding Vivian Maier (documentary)
- iN-PUBLiC Collective
- Eric Kim
- Alex Webb
- Joel Meyerowitz
- Tavepong Pratoomwong
- Miami Street Photography Festival
- We Street Photography Book
- Eyeem Community
Jim’s Afro Shot!
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- EP44 – City of Dreams with Street Photographer Roza Vulf - July 21, 2017
- EP43 – Hope and a Prayer with Photographer Christopher Rusanowsky - July 7, 2017
- EP42 – Trainspotting with Bangkok Street Photographer Rammy Narula - June 23, 2017